About Dig to Deck
The Dig to Deck ramp is used for entering or exiting the dig and can be deployed swiftly and easily in minutes with suitable lifting equipment.
The ramp is used in conjunction with the UTAS heavy duty RRAP. This enables RRVs and rail plant machines up to 50t to easily gain access on to the Rail then into the dig.
- Can be deployed swiftly, easily and in minutes
- Lifted using 2 lifting points & placed in the dig
- 50 tonne load bearing
- Totally encloses the rail head
- Network Rail Approved
Load Bearing Capacity
- Minutes, deployed in just 1 lift by an excavator/crane with lifting chains
- Grouser traction lugs for ease of lifting
- Recessed lifting hook chain points at centres of gravity
- No tools are required for installation or removal, both done in minutes