About Steerable Panels Roadway Hire
TPA’s steerable panel enables the portable roadway to manoeuvre around obstacles such as buildings or trees without the need to overlap the panels. Designed to integrate with the Heavy Duty and Camber Panels a seamless access solution can be created for all site conditions.
To find out more about our steerable panels roadway hire, call 0870 240 2381.
Design & Features
3m Wide load bearing temporary access roadway & walkway for all ground conditions
Integrates seamlessly with TPAs Heavy Duty and Camber Panels
Provides an angle of diversion from 0 to 30 degrees
Application & Capability
Steerable panels are used on a variety of installations including Wimbledon, Nottingham Goose Fair, and CIWM to create a professional and neat installation.
- Product Dimensions (Width x Length): 3000mm x 1400mm to 1000mm
- Angle of diversion from 0 to 30 degrees
Box Section Properties
- Width of section = 115mm
- Depth of section = 52mm
- 6063 T6 Grade Aluminium
- Limiting stress for bending and overall yielding =160 n/mm2
- Limiting stress for local capacity of the section in tension or compression = 175 n/mm2
- Limiting stress in shear = 95 n/mm2
Load Bearing Capacity
- 250 tonne point load
- 1000 tonne gross train weight over ground with a 2% CBR