About TPA Zappmat
Zappmat is both strong and lightweight, these interlocking mats are perfect for Pedestrian Walkway & Light Duty Roadway.
Zappmat is a plastic mat pedestrian walkway and light duty temporary roadway. Manufactured from tough, virgin, high density polyethylene (HDPE) which is 100% recyclable, Zappmat mats are of superior panel rigidity & strength due to the unique virgin HDPE material composition and manufacturing methods.
The engineered dual sided tread pattern surface design provides unrivalled grip and dispels mud whilst vehicles traverse. At less than 40kg per mat, and featuring hand grips for easy movement means that no specialist equipment is required and repositioning can be rapidly executed.
- Zappmat is a product that TPA can easily integrate into temporary access and ground protection installations
- Protects grounds and underground services from damage
- Provides secure access for light weight Plant, Machinery & Vehicles over almost any ground
- Limits impact upon the environment
- Easy to stack, transport and offload
- Heavy duty load capacities of up to 140 tonnes
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 2440mm x 1220mm (2.4m x 1.2m)
- Thickness: 12mm without tread / 18mm inc tread
- Product Weight: 35kg
- Virgin High Density Polyethlyene (HDPE)
- HMA014 is a UV stabilised HDPE grade with excellent dimensional stability, high stiffness and high impact strength
- 100% recyclable
- 4mm vehicular tread pattern on one side, 2mm finer pedestrian tread pattern on reverse
- 140 tonnes UDL (uniformly distributed load, subject to ground conditions)
- Approximately 15 minutes per 50m² with standard connectors