About LD Mat
TPA’s LD Mat is both strong and lightweight, these interlocking mats are perfect for Pedestrian Walkway & Light Duty Roadway.
TPA’s LD Mat is a low cost, easy to deploy plastic ground protection panel for a wide range of uses within the construction, groundworks and events industries.
At just 32kg, the LD Mat is easy to handle and simple to install by a two man team. When used for temporary access or ground protection there is a range of connection options to create access routes or walkways, working pads, storage depot areas or event flooring.
Not just limited to temporary access, the LD Mat has multiple uses on site. Due to its weatherproof properties and being safe and easy to deploy, it is ideally suited for the following applications:
- LD Mat is a product that TPA can easily integrate into temporary access and ground protection installations
- Protects grounds and underground services from damage
- Provides secure access for light weight Plant, Machinery & Vehicles over almost any ground
- Limits impact upon the environment
- Easy to stack, transport and offload
- Supports load capacities of up to 40 tonnes
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Dimensions (WxLxH): 2410mm x 1200mm x 11mm
- Thickness: 14mm with tread
- Product Weight: 32kg
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- LDPE grade with excellent dimensional stability, high stiffness and high impact strength
- 100% recyclable