About Multitrack Mat
TPA’s MultiTrack Mat is both strong and lightweight, these interlocking plastic mats make an ideal event trackway, or portable access road.
TPA’s MultiTrack Mat is a low cost, easy to deploy plastic ground protection panel for a wide range of uses within the construction,
groundworks and events industries. With a robust tread pattern they are fit for purpose across a range of industry sectors with uses including: temporary roadways, car parks, site compounds, event flooring and pedestrian walkways.
MultiTrack mats can be either quickly loose-laid for short term ground protection or clipped together for long term jobs such as semi-permanent site access roads. This saves the hassle and the cost of stripping out and stoning up temporary haul roads, then removing the stone and reinstating the ground afterwards.
Benefits & Features:
- MultiTrack Mat is a product that TPA can easily integrate into temporary access and ground protection installations
- Light to carry and quick to lay by hand - No hiab crane needed
- Protects grounds and underground services from damage
- Provides secure access for light weight Plant, Machinery & Vehicles over almost any ground
- Super tough 100% recycled (and recyclable) plastic - Limits impact upon the environment
- Easy to stack, transport and offload
- Supports load capacities of up to 120 tonnes (Subject to ground conditions)
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 2400mm x 1200mm x 19mm
- Core Thickness: 13mm / 19mm inc tread
- Product Weight: 39kg
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- HDPE grade with excellent dimensional stability, high stiffness and high impact strength
High Impact Strength