About Multitrack Mat - Portable Road Mat
TPA’s MultiTrack Mat is both strong and lightweight, these interlocking plastic mats make an ideal event trackway, or portable access road.
TPA’s MultiTrack Mat is a low cost, easy to deploy plastic ground protection panel for a wide range of uses within the construction,groundworks and events industries. With a robust tread pattern they are fit for purpose across a range of industry sectors with uses including: temporary roadways, car parks, site compounds, event flooring and pedestrian walkways.
MultiTrack mats can be either quickly loose-laid for short term ground protection or clipped together for long term jobs such as semi-permanent site access roads. This saves the hassle and the cost of stripping out and stoning up temporary haul roads, then removing the stone and reinstating the ground afterwards.
To find out more about our portable roadmat solutions, call 0870 240 2381.
Benefits & Features:
- MultiTrack Mat is a product that TPA can easily integrate into temporary access and ground protection installations
- Light to carry and quick to lay by hand - No hiab crane needed
- Protects grounds and underground services from damage
- Provides secure access for light weight Plant, Machinery & Vehicles over almost any ground
- Super tough 100% recycled (and recyclable) plastic - Limits impact upon the environment
- Easy to stack, transport and offload
- Supports load capacities of up to 120 tonnes (Subject to ground conditions)
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 2400mm x 1200mm x 19mm
- Core Thickness: 13mm / 19mm inc tread
- Product Weight: 39kg
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- HDPE grade with excellent dimensional stability, high stiffness and high impact strength
High Impact Strength